Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking companion - May Alaska Cruise

Hi!

30.f. Young professional, living in Canada.

Will be in Vancouver early May and hoping to go on an Alaska cruise, from Vancouver.

Looking for a roommate male or female, any age.

Nothing is booked yet as I need to find a buddy first (to avoid that pesky 100% single supplement).

Message me if interested.
Sponsored Links
Old May 3rd, 2018, 02:03 AM
Cruise Maniac

HI There I may be interested in a Alaska cruise. Are you flexible with your dates? It would be in either Late may or most likely in June. I would prefer June though ok
Old May 15th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaska on August 25 to Sept 1 Cruise

Hello,

I am traveling to Alaska and seeing a roommate for a double occupancy room. The cost is near $1400 but I can discount the cost. If you want to learn more, lets connect.
I am clean, professional, healthy, fun and easy to get along with, 48 year old male.

-G

Hi!

30.f. Young professional, living in Canada.

Will be in Vancouver early May and hoping to go on an Alaska cruise, from Vancouver.

Looking for a roommate male or female, any age.

Nothing is booked yet as I need to find a buddy first (to avoid that pesky 100% single supplement).

Message me if interested.[/QUOTE]