Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2018, 08:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 60 Year old male seeking female cruise companion

I am recently divorced and want to cruise. I have been on 11 cruises, but travel is meant to be shared. I am WM and 60, but most will say I don't look like or act my age. I am an 8th-grade teacher and usually popular with my students. They tend to keep me young. I would not be able to go until June. I would like to have a companion to do things with, dine, excursions, etc. I can provide photographs and sites where you can check me out to feel comfortable with who I am. I am not looking for a hook-up, just a nice woman within 10 years of my age to have fun together. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old May 5th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there, where are you located? I'm from Australia.
Old May 19th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to LovesFunLaffsOften Send a message via Yahoo to LovesFunLaffsOften

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyletscruise View Post
I am recently divorced and want to cruise. I have been on 11 cruises, but travel is meant to be shared. I am WM and 60, but most will say I don't look like or act my age. I am an 8th-grade teacher and usually popular with my students. They tend to keep me young. I would not be able to go until June. I would like to have a companion to do things with, dine, excursions, etc. I can provide photographs and sites where you can check me out to feel comfortable with who I am. I am not looking for a hook-up, just a nice woman within 10 years of my age to have fun together. Thanks
I'm interested in finding a travel partner. I'm an avid traveller, can leave on a moments notice, im drug, alcohol, illness and drama free. I'm in south florida, Let's go. Please contact me through snoopy5033@aol.com so we can communicate privately.
Old May 19th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello, I would be interested in finding out more about you and where you would like to cruise. I’m in Los Angeles and new on here. Retired early, single now and am free to travel, tho most of my friends are not, so I’d like to find a cruise companion. I hope maybe we can exchange photos and info. I’m also a young 60, well traveled, lots of fun, easy going and a Brit to boot. Can’t be bad! Cheers, hope to hear back! Sally.
Old May 19th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Oh, just saw last date that you posted was 2010. Guess I missed that boat!
Old May 21st, 2018, 04:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

No you did not miss the boat, I just joined and posted this in May 2018. Do not know why it would say 2018. But sure I am interested in talking about it. I am across the country from you in Southwestern Virginia, so do not know if that is deal breaker. I am a teacher with Masters plus hours. So my times to go would be a lot more limited than yours. My budget may not be in line with yours because I am a teacher! Sounds redundant does it not? I do have some money in the bank but not enough if you were looking for 21 day cruise. 7-10 day depending where we might go. But I would certainly be up for exchanging pictures, etc. So let me know. Thanks.
Old June 9th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to LovesFunLaffsOften Send a message via Yahoo to LovesFunLaffsOften

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyletscruise View Post
Have you found a travel buddy. Im getting the travel itch!! EMail me at snoopy5033@aol.com
Old June 13th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

No, I have not found anyone, sent you an email. Hope to to talk.