Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 15th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default New Zealand Anyone?

Hi Friends,
I am a newly retired, 58 year old, female teacher from central Florida. Will soon be spending the year traveling. I am seeking to go to New Zealand round trip from Sydney in the fall or after the holidays in January. I prefer to travel with a veranda or balcony but will explore ocean view possibilities. I am a non smoker, drink socially, love to dance and love to travel. I also love a bargain and hunt for great prices with voracity. I can travel last minute. I would like to travel with another female who is straight and easy going. Let me know if you have any interest. I have sailed on Carnival,Celebrity and Norwegian so those loyalty programs are open to us. Let me know if this trip interests you. I am also open to other trips as well but this one is on my bucket list!!
Sponsored Links