Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default August 2018, out of Florida, 23 year old

I'm a straight female of 23 years of age. Looking for a cruise mate of any gender or sexual preferences under 35 years of age to share a cabin. I'm open to enjoying dinner and other activities together as well. I don't do smokes/drugs, and my drinking habits are light, but I could roommate with an outside smoker or a drinker that won't get sloppy.
I like to go to the Caribbean with Royal Caribbean or Norwegian for about 5 to 7 days, but honestly none of that is a deal breaker. My availability is July 29-August 18, 2018.
If interested please reply to my thread or send me a private message.*

*If you can still see this thread, I promise I'm still looking! lol
Sponsored Links
Old June 6th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi. Are your dates flexible? Would you be interested in a free cruise July 14 to 28 on Seabourn in Greece and Italy? I'm looking for a cruise mate.
Old June 6th, 2018, 10:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skierjack View Post
Hi. Are your dates flexible? Would you be interested in a free cruise July 14 to 28 on Seabourn in Greece and Italy? I'm looking for a cruise mate.
No, my dates are not flexible because of college, summer term. Good luck!
Old June 18th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Mediterranean cruise

Hi,

I'm wanting to go on a cruise through western mediterranean in those dates but can't afford it with the single supplements. Would you be interested? The ones im looking at go through spain and italy.
Old July 5th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default early Aug cruise

Would you consider Early Aug . 6 -10 Royal Caribbean cruise leaving from Cape Canaveral?
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking just to go

Hi im looking fir the same i have open schedule and i have no preference on the cruise i been working a lot and i need a get away i dont smoke o drugs I barely drink
Old July 10th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Familiar Face

Would you be interested in the Key West and Cuba cruise from Port canaveral? 4 nights with norwegian. you can message me at mr_c_gregory@yahoo.com Thank you
Old July 12th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default CRUISE (ROYAL CARRIBEAN) AUG 11-15 cuba

Hi would you be interested in a cruis leaving tampa,fl on 08/11-08/15 with royal carribean?
Old July 12th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by leidy199408 View Post
I'm a straight female of 23 years of age. Looking for a cruise mate of any gender or sexual preferences under 35 years of age to share a cabin. I'm open to enjoying dinner and other activities together as well. I don't do smokes/drugs, and my drinking habits are light, but I could roommate with an outside smoker or a drinker that won't get sloppy.
I like to go to the Caribbean with Royal Caribbean or Norwegian for about 5 to 7 days, but honestly none of that is a deal breaker. My availability is July 29-August 18, 2018.

I am looking at going on a 3 day carnival cruise out Miami during that time frame. I am 30 years old male. Very respectful, don't smoke, and drink lightly.
Old July 13th, 2018, 07:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by leidy199408 View Post

Hey! Im looking for a 7 day Caribbean in the same time frame. Originally thought Id leave from Galveston, but splitting the cost might offset the travel to Florida. Shoot me an email if youre interested. Bdaynee@gmail.com