Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2018, 02:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a Crusiemate for the festive season - Xmas & New Year 2018

Hi there,

I am a fun and vibrant 40 plus singleton from London, Uk, looking for a cruisemate to go on either of the following cruises with me for mid/late December to the New Year!

https://www.cruisenation.com/fusion/...52254&sid=8218

https://www.cruisenation.com/fusion/...19492&sid=8218

These are just examples but I am planning to book with Cruisenation unless you know of a more comparative Cruise booking provider.

Ideally, I would like to be away for both xmas day and new years.

I don't mind if you are male or female as long as you are respectful, kind and don't smoke or snore! lol! I am a very light sleeper.

I am very active and will want to do all the excursions, entertainment and dinners. I am very independent so don't need for you to do all those things with me but it will be a bonus if you do. And we get on, as well! lol!

The age group I am open to share with all age groups as long as the persona is mature! So, with that being said I think late 30s - to early 50s might be more suitable for me.

I prefer a heterosexual person but a person's (good) 'heart' is more important to me than their sexual orientation.

If you are a fun Christian that would be a bonus! Or just someone very spiritual! If you like to keep fit, are fit then that would also be a bonus. It is always fun to work out with someone.

And finally, yes I am single but I am not looking for a hookup, just friendship! I need to feel safe with whomever I share a room with, first and foremost.

This is the first time I am seeking a cabinmate so I hoping for a great experience!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Vinnie76; June 6th, 2018 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Wanted to add a few more details such as non smoker!
Sponsored Links