Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking roommate for transatlantic cruise from Miami to Barcelona 4/27/19-5/12/19

OK so Iím new to the site but basically I am trying to get from East Coast of United States to somewhere in Europe because I hate flying and why not enjoy myself all getting over there instead of stressing. So I have a reservation placed for myself and a John Doe For a ďGuarantee interior cabinĒof Norwegian star cruise ship Norwegian Cruise lines. Which in case you didnít know ( I didnít) That means youíre guaranteed that style of cabin or better if they have something better you can get upgraded. So deal is, is that I found out they charge you the full Price for the room for a single person which Iím sure everybody knows if your aunt air because thatís why youíre trying to find a cruise mate. But yeah so basically if I went by myself versus two people the price of the room only changes between $350 and $550. So I just need somebody who is interested in taking this route to tagalong and pay for half the room. I already have the room split into two beds instead of one big queen bed. And honestly I am on SSI which is similar but not really the same thing as disability it means disability for those who werenít able to work long enough to get disability but what it boils down to is Iím on a really limited income and as nice as it would be to have that room to myself I just canít afford it so this is according to the reservation that I have with Norwegian Cruise lines for myself and John Doe they have price broken down as follows.
Grand Totals
Guest Fare
$1,398.00
Gov Tax/Port Exp/Fees
$296.34
Travel Protection
$198.00
Prepaid Service Charges A.k.a. prepaid gratuities
$435.00
Gross Total
$2,327.34

Guest 1
Guest Fare
$699.00
Gov Tax/Port Exp/Fees
$148.17
Travel Protection
$99.00
Prepaid Service Charges A.k.a. prepaid gratuities
$217.50
Gross Total for 1
$1,163.67

Guest 2
Guest Fare
$699.00
Gov Tax/Port Exp/Fees
$148.17
Travel Protection
$99.00
$217.50
Gross Total for 1
$1,163.67
And here is the itinerary

Day Ports of Call Arrival Departure
1 Miami, Florida --- 5:00 p.m.
2 At Sea --- ---
3 At Sea --- ---
4 At Sea --- ---
5 At Sea --- ---
6 At Sea --- ---
7 At Sea --- ---
8 Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal 10:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
9 At Sea --- ---
10 Funchal, Madeira 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
11 At Sea --- ---
12 Cadiz (Seville), Spain 7:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m.
13 Malaga (Granada), Spain 7:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m.
14 Cartagena, Spain 10:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
15 Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands 10:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
16 Barcelona, Spain 5:00 a.m. ---

I donít know if this is more information then Iím supposed to give or not enough so hopefully this is what you need to know thanks
Kevin Sherrard
Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2018, 12:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello. I am interested in taking a big vacation around this time. I am a single traveler and love cruising. Are you planning on staying in barcelona after the cruise? Let me know if you are still looking for a roomate.