Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2018, 11:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default MSC DIVINA 10 day carribean Cruise

Hello, I am currently in dire need of a cabin mate for my 10 day carribean Cruise November 8-18 . I need to find someone to go with and add them to my list by AUGUST 10th. This is my 23 birthday cruise that is a all inclusive alcoholic beverage package .. balcony room. It is already paid in full so you will just need to pay the cut of $600 and your flight . we will be leaving Miami Florida port. I am preferably looking for a lady to come with me doesnt matter the age but if your a guy I would like u to be between 22-30 and attractive looking (because I am lol) . This is my birthday and I am looking to have a fun Andventurous time!! You can look at pictures of me on my Instagram _iamthefemalekanye_ or I can send some to your email or phone . I can contact me though the texting app (not my actually number) at 469-214-2484 The reason why I am on here my friends do not have passports and do not have the luxury to travel like I do .. I am in need of a like minded individual.
Sponsored Links