Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 19th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile 60 yr old female looking for female cabin mate to share expenses

Booked the Dream leaving NOLA on Dec 2, 2018 for 7 nights. I am on the Riviera deck, no balcony, inside cabin. Looking for a lady - around 60ish, non-smoker, social drinker or less...lol, early riser, likes a fan or other noise in cabin at night. Would prefer being added to your FB so I can see something about your lifestyle and you - mine. I don't need someone to follow me around, but if we enjoy the same things, no problem there. I like tables for 2 - prefer someone to eat in MDR almost all meals including brunches. I bring a lot of clothes, change often....so be prepared... lol. I don't do excursions, I just shop. You can do whichever, no problem. Cost of cruise would be half of total. To be discussed.....

Last edited by mellieb4; July 19th, 2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old July 25th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there, Noticed your post. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make the cruise that you mentioned but from reading your post we seem to have a lot in common. I am a young 65, retired, and live in Canada. My husband is not very interested in cruising but I love it. We are Platinum on NCL and MSC so I get lots of nice perks. Just wondering if you would be interested in a cruise next year (2019) to Bermuda. Best time would be mid-September for the weather. Ships docks in Bermuda for three days. Goes out of either New York or Boston. Love to hear from you. Ta, Christine