Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old December 9th, 2018, 12:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Share a Cabin on a Mexican Ocean Cruise

I'm in Carson, CA. Are you single? Need a traveling companion...because all the great deals are for "double occupancy"? Me too. I'm male looking for a female to share a cabin or hotel room...all up and up. I'm a gentleman.

I don't care if you're 18 or 80. I'm 59, young and healthy; and I want to travel to someplace exotic, anywhere. But I don't want to pay for an empty bed in a room I'll only sleep in. So, I need a roommate who will pay for her half of the "double occupancy." I'll respect your privacy, and you respect mine. If we meet locals or other travelers with whom we get "lucky," then we don't bring them to our room for a tryst. We go elsewhere. Otherwise, we share traveling accommodations like good friends and, sometimes, we serve as each other's dinner guest. All up and up.

Let's get together to discuss travel in January or February 2019, since I've already made travel plans to be up in the Canadian Northeast for December. I can go anywhere but preferably not longer than 10-day trips. I also prefer to travel to tropical climes. Travel by air or cruise ships is fine with me.

FIRST EXAMPLE: Less than $200 for a four-day Carnival Cruise from Long Beach to Catalina to Ensenada and back. Five-star dining is included. I've done this cruise three times, and it's always great. How much again? Less than $200 apiece for a four-day cruise with 5-star meals and Vegas-style entertainment included. Let's dance in one of many nightclubs on board ship. Let's do this! Get excited. Let's have a Starbucks coffee and talk about this.

SECOND EXAMPLE: A Waikiki vacation (I lived there 12 years and know my way around) for less than $800 apiece, which includes air travel costs and a 7-day hotel stay with daily breakfast included. And this is just one of thousands of great deals we can do. Give me a call, and let's do this.
Old February 9th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Familiar Face

Wink R u interested in a 7 day Mex. Riviera cruise from Los Angeles Feb/Mar

Old April 4th, 2019, 01:13 AM
Familiar Face