Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shopping!
Register Forgot Password?

Shopping! Recommendations for the best places to shop.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Elen

Default Forgot to buy something on ship,VOS,can I still get it?V

We were on the VOS this summer. I meant to buy a small Christmas Ornament for my son to give him at Christmas, a gold model of the ship, 3-D, kinda lacey looking. Forgot all about it and the morning of our noontime disembarkation, I remembered, but none of the shop were open. Too bad they don't keep one souvenir shop open the morning everyone is walking around waiting for their color to be called, at least for a few hours and accept only cash so they don't have to deal with figuring out the tab on sea pass cards. Anyone know of anyplace where they sell this stuff on line?? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old August 7th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to belgique
Default Re: Forgot to buy something on ship,VOS,can I still get it?V

You can e-mail RCCL and try to get it OR, try e-bay. Look under "cruise ships" - you'll find mementos, postcards, all kinds of things.

I covered a table with Holland America tiles but was missing a few so found them on e-bay for less than $5.00.

I agree that an open shop prior to debarkation would make a killing - great idea!