CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Shopping! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/shopping/)
-   -   hi where can i buy good clothes online? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/shopping/385309-hi-where-can-i-buy-good-clothes-online.html)

bos2012 October 5th, 2011 04:37 AM

hi where can i buy good clothes online?

hi everyone, may i know where i can buy good and quality clothes online?

sconner January 22nd, 2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bos2012 (Post 1395526)

Kohls.com from their clearance department

Trip January 22nd, 2012 06:59 PM

Your question, begs more questions, but, you could start off at Chicos.com,or Coldwatercreek.com....if this level of quality is not sufficient, let us know,and we can go from there, ok?

OldFartCruiser January 22nd, 2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bos2012 (Post 1395526)

In earlier days you may find good and quality clothes onclothesline. With dryers clotheslines are harder to find today.

O F C'er

KDGodwin January 23rd, 2012 06:08 AM

I agree with Kohls.com but I also like Target.com and Amazon.com. :) I frequently fill my cart and make wish lists just for fun!

Donna January 23rd, 2012 08:20 AM

Just wondered if you only shop online or visit the stores. I know I rarely will purchase clothes online, I am one of those that needs to try on what I will buy??

ruthlessboss January 23rd, 2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldFartCruiser (Post 1411349)
In earlier days you may find good and quality clothes onclothesline. With dryers clotheslines are harder to find today.

O F C'er

Yup, mostly undies and towels!:mrgreen:

lisacan May 17th, 2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna (Post 1411394)
Just wondered if you only shop online or visit the stores. I know I rarely will purchase clothes online, I am one of those that needs to try on what I will buy??

Donna completely agree with you. Mostly i prefer stores where i can try them before buying them.
I had a bad memory of online shopping so i have stopped it completely.

Marsdude May 17th, 2012 08:35 AM

My wife should really answer this, however.

We buy a lot of stuff from Sierra Trading Post.

Sierra Trading Post - Great Deals. Great Brands.

They have a lot of quality outdoor clothing. I like Keen shoes and pay around $40 a pair at STP rather than over $100 locally.

Lakers Fan May 17th, 2012 10:42 AM

Lands End is a possibility .However ,I would never purchse a quality clothing item on line .

Manuel May 23rd, 2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1428816)
Lands End is a possibility .However ,I would never purchse a quality clothing item on line .

I have never purchased anything on line.

TM

Fieldmouse May 27th, 2012 11:08 PM

I've had good success with TravelSmith and Magellan's. Both specialize in travel specific wear for men & women. They are not cheap but they 100% guarantee their products. I've returned a few items over the years and with both companies got a no question asks refund. It's an option anyway. (sometimes I just look at the catalogs for ideas for travel wear, luggage etc.) Catalogs are free and you can find them online also.

Hira June 25th, 2012 02:17 AM

There are so many sites that are offering online shopping but reliability is the key, so I always go and shop online from ebay or amazon.

digitcamera November 10th, 2012 11:10 PM

I like oldnavy.com for cheap but decent clothes.

Trackypup November 10th, 2012 11:28 PM

Is the OP male or female?

maddashin November 11th, 2012 02:25 AM

Good question. Glad you asked. If I did not find your post I was going to ask.

You said "good" clothes correct.

I do not buy Kohl s, Target, Wal-mart or Old Navy. I have never had anything that I would consider good quality there.

Land s End Clothes last forever. They last so long you want to throw them away.

Coldwater Creek s knit jeans last forever. They look like regular jeans and last forever. They have no iron blouses too. I have had so many compliments on them. People actually think I get them pressed. Do not use fabric softener on them though. It takes off the finish.

Columbia makes fantastic clothes.

L. L. Bean.

Chico s

Sierra Trading Post

Belk

Macy s

Magellean s

Travel Smith

I had the most comfortable clogs which I paid over 150.00 for but they fell apart and the company would not replace them. They are called Ana-Tech. I wore them maybe 10 times. They fell apart.

Donna November 13th, 2012 01:03 PM

I happen to find a lot of good stuff at Kohls, and just an FYI, they sell a full line of Columbia items, from socks to jackets, both cool weather and cold weather...They also sell a lot of name brand things, especially cooking equipment, etc....Time to check them out over paying high prices at some of the other stores you mention, while all great quality, you pay dearly for some items you can find at a better price elsewhere.

George Archer February 12th, 2013 01:57 AM

There are more than one option is available on web where you get good quality clothes at cheap price. Amazon and Ebay both are famous sites where you will get the best collection of branded clothes along with the fabulous deals.

maddashin April 3rd, 2013 09:57 AM

Sales

In my posts for stores i only catch the sales. Then i have reards discounts etc. i hit up Marshall s and T J Maxx too. My clothes have never held up at Kohl s. plus, they too mark up prices then lower them and act like you are getting a bargain.

You can t buy on line from T J Maxx or Marshall s but i check all the time.

Land s End products and L L bean have fantastic cllothes if you are on the conservative side.

Coldwater Creek has knit jeans that stretch and you cannot tell they are knit at all.

Bernie by the sea April 3rd, 2013 09:51 PM

there is a catalog/online company that has been around for years- BLAIR.com

They have men's and women's clothing (no kids clothes) even in expanded sizes. they also have some Home items. prices are reasonable and the quality is good. Also they have a good return policy, if you are not satisfied, they will take it back and refund your money.

emmawatsonus12 July 26th, 2014 06:09 AM

Ebay.com, Kohls.com and more

I love online shopping too. I bought my dresses at Ebay.com, Kohls dot com, Asos dot com.
In addition, you can use ebay coupon code july 2014 for saving

Truck Cruiser July 26th, 2014 12:44 PM

Duluth Trading Company....https://www.duluthtrading.com/

gabwu July 31st, 2014 04:06 PM

I recomend Odnavy