Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 24th, 2001, 10:36 AM
Passenger

Default America's Cup sailing tour in St. Maarten

Has anyone taken one of the America's Cup Sailing Tours that RCCL offers in St. Maarten? If so - how was it. We are going on the Enchantment the end of Sept.
Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2001, 03:25 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: America's Cup sailing tour in St. Maarten

Hi Valerie,
I too plan on doing that the next time in St. Maarten, I've heard its an awesome excersion and it fills up fast. Last time we went to sign up for it and it was already full, so if you are thinking of doing it, do sign up early, on-line if you can. They now have a simular excersion in Nassau and we were signed up for that one, but it was cancelled due to high winds that day, so I sure hope to try it out myself sometime. Hope you do it and enjoy it!

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old September 11th, 2001, 09:12 PM
First Mate

We did it last December. It was a lot of fun, but hard work. You still have time to enjoy the beach in Philipsburg and some shopping, so bring a bathing suit and sunscreen. You can rent beach chairs and umbrellas.
Old October 17th, 2001, 07:14 AM
Passenger

This was my original question so shall answer it for anyone that is interested. If you get a chance to do this tour jump on it. It is well worth the investment and would do it again in a heartbeat. It is three hours of fun with a crew that makes everyone feel like a seasoned sailor.