Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2002, 08:18 PM
Passenger

Default RCCL in Cozumel

Has anyone taken Royal Caribbean's "Passion Island Escape" in Cozumel?
We're not shoppers and just want a day on shore to veg, I'd love to hear from anyone who has done this tour. .. or has advice on as to which ones to avoid etc.
Other ports of call on this cruise are Grand Cayman, San Juan Puerto Rico, Tenerife and Malaga.
Any tips on RCCL's tours would be greatly appreciated, this is our first time with them.
Thanks,
CJ
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2002, 08:53 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: RCCL in Cozumel

Hi CJ,
Just make sure you plan a trip to Sting Ray City in Grand Cayman, lots of fun and one of my favorite excursions in the Caribbean. Sorry, haven't done the passion island escape, hopefully some other cruiers have and can fill you in.

What RCCL ship will you be on?

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 31st, 2002, 08:28 PM
hppypaul

I would stick with any excursion where they go on a catamaran. I've done it 5 times now and it was heaven each time. i went in off season last summer and we had 20 people instead of the usual 45 with the full complement of rum and beer. we had a blast.
the cat is the best boat to take because it is very stable and doesn't rock much.
Old August 3rd, 2002, 09:08 PM
First Mate

We've booked the Passion Island Escape in Cozumel for the same reason. This is our second visit and this stop we just want to sit on the beach and enjoy the tropical breezes. Not to mention the enticement of the open bar. If you get an answer to your question, could you enlighten me, too? :-)