Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 28th, 2002, 09:18 PM
Jerilyn

Default All catamaran tour St Lucia

I will be in St Lucia on the Volendamm in Feb. Have read that taking a tour on a catamaran is the most enjoyable. I know there are land/cat tours offered. We would be interested in a total catamaran tour arranged independently. If anyone has experience with this or knows of a tour operator, would appreciate that information. Thanks Jerilyn
Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2002, 02:12 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste
Default Re: All catamaran tour St Lucia

I did that tour several years ago with Carnival . I realy had a great time. It is fun to ride the boat. Lots of rum punch if you like.You get to this old fishing village for some
shopping ,then up to the still smoking vulcano. our tour went to the Botanical gardens wich I enjoyed verry much. On the way back we stopped for a swimm. The tour was 7 hours and cost 8o Dollars. That was about 6 years ago. Hope this will help