Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2002, 11:23 PM
Korinne

Default For Nanatravel...

How Kewl Nanatravel!!!...Your daughter has the same name just spelled with a "C"!!! Of
course,don't ya know, thats what everyone wants to put on mine if I don't tell them first it's a "K"...lol...The "K" got put on mine because I had a sister that died a year before I was born (Kimberly),and my mom wanted me to have the "K" I guess because of her. I
am only here on this earth now because she isn't, from what I was told...lol...In other words my dad said my mom 'bout killed him trying to have another baby girl!!!..!!!!
And here I am,that's all I can say......Anywayzzzzz......The reason I need a rental car is to get us "to and from" whatever Port we have to depart from,because I won't drive my own that far away!! Don't wanna put the miles on it,cause if it breaks down we're stuck!!!
With a rental car they have to get us another one..lol..And we can't afford to fly,and one of my son's won't fly anyway....Since the oldest is old enough and licensed to drive he can help get us down there and back,it's not all me doing the driving...lol...Right now I have the RCCL "Enchantment of the Seas" (departs from Ft. Lauderdale),and Carnival's
"Holiday"(departs from New Orleans),on my pick of ships list. New Orleans is a 6 hour
shorter drive than Ft. Lauderdale.They've already been to Port Canaveral,so I'm looking more towards New Orleans cause they've never been there. It's alot of work trying to get
this organized!!...lol....I just want to take them to Key West because of the "Point" and then to Cozumel because it's "Mexico". We went to the Bahama's this past March on
"Sovereign of the Seas",and they loved it,so I just have to do it again with them, just somewhere different that none of us has been to before. We'll just have to wait and see
how it goes. We're gonna be on a ship in July,no matter what,or where!!!...lol...Sorry this is sooo long..lol...Thanks again for the reply's! :-)

Krazee bout Kruizin'
Korinne
Sponsored Links