Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Christy

Default Shore Excursion booking

I came across a site a few weeks ago that let you book your excursions directly thru them, and the rates were ALLOT less than the cruise excursions.
I could have SWORN it was this site, but now I can't find it.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

Christy
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Christy

Default Re: Shore Excursion booking

Nevermind.... I found it.

Christy
Old January 1st, 2004, 07:43 PM
philo

Default Re: Re: Shore Excursion booking

I would love the address of that site where you can book excursions yourself
I've been searching for days now and cannot find anything We are heading to the S Caribbean in early Feb thank you in advance for any info you might have Philo
Old January 4th, 2004, 12:07 PM
josette

Where are you going?
Old January 7th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Christy

A group of my friends and I are going Western Caribbean to Montego Bay, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. Does anyone know about booking excursions at any of these places? Especially sting ray/dolphins?
Old January 7th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Christy

A group of my friends and I are going Western Caribbean to Montego Bay, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. Does anyone know about booking excursions at any of these places? Especially sting ray/dolphins?
Old January 8th, 2004, 06:32 AM
CrZyDiane

We are heading on that exact same W Caribbean on Jan 11th.

For Montego Bay....I went with http://www.greatvac.com/shore.asp and we are doing the Mountain Valley Rafting...their prices were about $19 cheaper per person

For Grand Cayman....I went with with Sotos cruises http://www.sotoscruises.com/info/trips.shtml for the Stingray Tour....they go to 3 places and quite a bit less in price also

For Cozumel we haven't planned any tours...just planning on taking that stop easy
Old January 9th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Admiral

I think the web page the poster was referring to was Shoretours.com. At Montego Bay, we pre-booked a private tour with Belinda of a-zjamaicaplanners.com. We had the new airconditioned van all to ourselves with Reyn as our great guide and driver. We choose a tour of Rose Hall Mansion, as much time as we wanted on Rose Hall beach, time for shopping and of course the general overview of the countryside. We could have stopped at Margarhitaville, but declined. All day tour including entry fees for two was $45pp. Grand Cayman has many good private Sting Ray City tour providers. We just took a taxi to the Holiday Inn and stayed on the beach. There you can rent a lounge. Taxi's line up all day, so there is not problem getting back to town. At Cozumel, just take a taxi to a beach club. We choose Mr. Sancho's which is free &. taxi apx. $15 each way. Vendors are there too. Great drinks and food. New beach club just opened is Paradise beach. Just before Playa del Sol where alot of ships tour passengers are dropped off. Nachi Cochim is another beach club just after Mr. Sancho's. The dolphins may be at Chankannabb Park.
Old January 11th, 2004, 03:25 PM
starfighter

While you're checking out those sites, you might want to check out the following sites for all those ports. http://www.portpromotions.com