Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 29th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Passenger

Default Not a swimmer! Please Help!

I am going to the Western Carribean in early November: with my 63 year old mother: Cancun, Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. I don't swim/snorkel and I hate to get wet. I was thinking about going to the zoo in Belize, taking the Avalon Bay Beach &Shopping excursion in Cancun, The Tulum Mayan Ruins in Cozumel, and the Tabyana Beach Party in Roatan. Has anyone gone on any of these excursions? Did you enjoy it? This will be my 2nd cruise (Norwegian Dream). It's hard trying to find an excursion that does not have any swimming involved!
Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Captain

Default Re: Not a swimmer! Please Help!

I've been to the Tulum ruins in Cozymel. It was a great excursion; the scenery is spectacular and the history, as noted by the guide, is fascinating. I've been to Greek and Roman ruins too and found those in Tulum to be just as good. Please note that it is a LONG bus ride to the ruins and back. I can't help with the other questions.

Have fun!