Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2003, 08:21 PM
cuterlmt

Default Ensenada Shore Excursions

We're taking the Ecstacy in January 2004 and are looking for fun, cheap excursions to do. DH and I both like to go fishing, shopping, but will have limited funds on this trip. Any ideas for fun? We have never been on a cruise and have never been to Ensenada.
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Ensenada Shore Excursions

Although I have never cruised to Ensenada, I have been there many times. I'm pretty sure the cruise line will offer excursions to the winery as well as to La Bufadora. The winery is interesting, if you are wine drinkers. La Bufadora is just a huge shopping area, with much the same things you will find in town, but at much higher rates. :-)
The actual blowhole itself (La Bufadora) is not much to look at in my opinion, but the drive out to it along the coastline is scenic. It is a nice port though - lots of stores and outdoor cafes to sit and people watch while drinking a cerveza or margarita.

Laurie