Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2004, 03:05 PM
MickeyLuvUr

Default Port reviews for Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize

Hi all!

I've had several requests to share my review so here is the link to see my photo gallery which includes tons of photos of all these ports: Houston, Galveston, Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize.
Plus photos of the NCL Sea, our cruise ship out of Houston La Port Texas. Dec. 13-20th 2003. Sante wellness center in Roatan, shopping in Cozumel and the mall inside the gates at Belize along with the Wet Lizard!
We stayed in La Port, precruise, and then in Galveston postcruise..so we have photos there too. Also of the Galveston ship terminal.

I have a full review of the NCL Sea, our cruise experience, ports of call and also copies of the Freestyle Daily's.
So please give us a visit and see if any of this information might help!

Go to mickey-reviews.com

There is just no way I can keep up with all that are asking for information, so if you need me please post on my boards, or email me at mickeyluvur@mickey-reviews.com
Thank!
Mickeyluvur
mickey-reivews.com
Sponsored Links