Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2004, 02:49 PM
genie

Default Beaches: Grand Caymen, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize

Hi Everyone,

I figure that this message board might be able to help me with a small problem.

Our family (4) of us were planning to do shore excursions in each port, but Hubby recently had a serious auto accident and now I am worried about booking something in March that my still be too much for him to handle. I do know that Carnival has a price to go sit at some beaches, but Hubby will not want to pay $80-$100 just to sit on a beach.

Can you tell me please, is there a way to get to some nice beaches ourself and just pay the entrance fee when we get there?

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old February 1st, 2004, 11:57 AM
sarahj

Default Re: Beaches: Grand Caymen, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize

In Belize the only beaches are accessible by boat. The cheapest we found so far is

Sunkissed Beach & Snorkeling at Goff's Caye through belizecruiseexcursions.com for $40 for adults and $30 for kids.

Costa Maya I think you can take a cab and use the beach in Manuhaual but I think there is a fee for the chairs.