Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2004, 05:16 PM
mikeap

Default Roatan...Tabyana or Salt-n-Peppers

Hello Everyone,

Will be booking an excursion in Roatan, and am having trouble deciding which one to take. I want to do a little snorkeling and my wife wants to chill on the beach, maybe do a little shopping. Tabyana and Salt-n-Peppers seem to be the destinations of choice for most people.
Could anyone please give me their opinion of which one they like best and why? i am intersted in quality of meals, ease of snorkeling, possible shopping and price.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mike
Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Sarah2727

Default Re: Roatan...Tabyana or Salt-n-Peppers

Which ship will you be sailing on? I visited Roatan while on a carnival ship. They had a shore excursion that sounds like what your looking for. I believe it was Tabyana. It's the excursion where they load you on a bus and take you to the other side of the island. It's nice because you get to see much of the island. The Beach is beautiful. You can snorkel right off the beach and they have beach chairs and its not to crowded. You can also rent snorkeling equipment if needed. It is definitely one of the more relaxing excursions I've been on.

Sarah2727
Old April 20th, 2004, 04:20 PM
mikeap

Default Re: Re: Roatan...Tabyana or Salt-n-Peppers

Thanks Sara!
We will be on the NCL SEA. Really looking forward to it!

Mike