Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:28 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Bittygrl143
Default Our great day with Coral Breeze Excursions

Our family booked our first cruise six months in advance and I did some pretty extensive research before we decided which shore excursions to choose. After careful consideration we finally decide to do the Shark Ray Alley snorkle excursion as we had learned that the barrier reef in Belize is the second largest barrier reef in the world. We found several companies that offered this excursion and decided on Coral Breeze Excursions rather than book through the ship as there was a substantial savings. This is a wonderful company and I would highly recommend them. The crew was very experienced and a lot of fun to be with! I was nervous about my ten year old daughter being in the middle of the ocean but Natalie our tour guide looked out for her and guided her through the deeper areas of the reef. It was an awesome experience, one my children will never forget. For me personally, I spent most of the time getting the knack of breathing through the snorkel and adjusting my mask. I would suggest practicing first if you have the chance. I finally got the hang of it just around the time we needed to get back on the boat! We visited Caye Caulker and fell in love with this unconventional island. I would say that Caye Caulker is not for everyone. We loved the laid back No shoes, No shirt , No problem philosophy. We had a nice little lunch at the Rainbow Grill which sits on stilts in the water. Our vacation was long awaited and very important to us. This was our first cruise and we were not at all disappointed by anything but the Coral Breeze Excursion was the highlight of our trip. Most of the information I found that was helpful in making our choices I found on this message board. I hope that we can return the favor by sharing what we have learned
The Miller Family.
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to FIREKILLER
Default Re: Our great day with Coral Breeze Excursions

Bittygrl143, did you book your excursion with the ship, if yes, what ship? If not, who did you go thru, and do they have a website? Thanks Paul

TRIUMPH 07/04
Old May 9th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Our great day with Coral Breeze Excursions

i believe the web site for coral breeeze excursions is www.coralbreezelimited.com

: