Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 14th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Lipz*

Default Mr. Sanchos VS Paradise Beach

These are my top two choices as far as visiting a beach goes when we get to Cozumel at the end of the month. Has anyone been to BOTH and if you have which was your FAVORITE and why?

We will be going to the beach to enjoy the scenery (white sand/blue water, unlike what we have here in New York City. We want to enjoy relaxing under the sun, sipping on some nice cold drinks, and perhaps enjoying a tasty lunch while there.

Lipz*
Sponsored Links
Old August 22nd, 2004, 11:42 PM
pdl

Default Re: Mr. Sanchos VS Paradise Beach

I have not been to both, but have been to Paradise Beach. (SInce no one has responded to your message so far, I thought I would offer a perspective on one). In comparison to other beaches I have been to in Cancun, I didn't think that Paradise Beach was all that nice. The shore was rocky and the water murky - however since it was my first visit to Cozumel, perhaps that is "just how it is" there, no matter what beach you visit. Also, the chairs, while basic, were not very comfortable. I would give another site a try before recommending Paradise Beach to anyone.
Old August 29th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Mr. Sanchos VS Paradise Beach

We have been to Mr. Sancho's beach club and loved it. We sail again soon and I want to try Paradise Beach. The clubs are on the same side of the island. At Mr. Sancho's there is a restaurant, tables & chairs for dining, Mexican lounges **, bar service & great drinks as well as a double trampoline in the water and and Iceberg. There is a huge 30 person gentle jacuzzi, clean rest rooms and a souvenir crafts bazaar just in case you don't want to leave and shop downtown. It is about a $15 taxi ride. There is no charge to get in.
Bon Voyage