Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Roger Wills

Default Had best snorkeling adventure in my life!!

My family always wanted to visit Belize but did not want to spend a lot of money so I booked my vacation online at www.carnival.com. Although I wanted to do snorkeling on the Belize barrier reef I did not want to do the snorkeling tours offered on board due to crowded sites so I went online and found a snorkeling guide from Caye Caulker in Belize via the Belize government tourism website www.travelbelize.org. by the name of Colin Gillett who imformed us on how to reach Caye Caulker. He recieved us at the dock on Caye Caulker and in no time we were snorkeling in crystal clear waters among magnificent coral formations and numerous marine creatures like fishes, lobsters and crabs. We even stop at the famous shark and ray alley or city where he held the rays and sharks for us so we could have touch them. Colin have a website http://www.royalmayanadventures.bz and you can arrange a tour with him direct. You won't be disappointed. He told us he offers other tours on land like cave tubing and tours to the Maya ruins as well.
Sponsored Links