Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 4th, 2004, 06:08 PM
First Mate

Default Carnival youth shore excursions?

I recall reading that Carnival possibly through Camp Carnival supervised select shore excursions that teens may be interested in. Anyone know of this? We are going to be sailing the Destiny July 2005. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival youth shore excursions?

HI, I have heard of this via Carnival's site too. We are going on the Valor in Jan./05 so if there is no one to give us this info before then-I can let you know when I get back. (My teenager is only 13 so she will not be doing them though.She is excited about some of the activities onboard though:hair&beauty demo;dance lesson from a Carnival dancer;etc.) If you do not get your info, please post the question under Carnival thread so I will see it there in beginning of Feb/05 Thanks!

Old September 19th, 2004, 10:37 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Carnival youth shore excursions?

Thanks for info, I will repost under Carnival so you see it. My son will turn 14 right before we sail. Dancing lessons with staff sounds something interesting as he is in 8th grade choir with some choregoraphy ..where did you get that info?
Old September 20th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival youth shore excursions?

Hi bf2004, Someone had scanned in all the Camp Carnival Capers for the different age groups from a ship they were on.(It was on another Cruise message board, not this one) . I also found some info on the various activities for CC on the Carnival website. I need to get info on the activities from a new,bigger 7 day ship. There is tons of activities to choose from it sounds like! There will not be enough sea days to even get a taste of them all(although my daughter is not into basketball,volleyball,etc.). I sure hope they do the ones my oldest daughter hopes to attend!! Bye for now.