Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty
Default ariel tram or boat tour costa rica

Has anyone done eather of these? Looking for the best way to see the rainforest and animals, if so how did you like these tours?
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to CeCe
Default Re: ariel tram or boat tour costa rica

On Coral PRincess tour took the Aerial Tram. We thought it was great. Saw many wonderful plants and only a "sloth", parrots, and butterflies. Guide on Tram was very knowledgeable and answered all inquiries. We had a little time "walking" afterwards. Nice gift shop for those wanting that. The meal served was good and we even had time for a quick stop at banana plantation which wasn't planned. Good day. Would advise going. Which ship are you on?
Old January 28th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to windycitykitty
Default Re: Re: ariel tram or boat tour costa rica

Im on the Carnival Legend it's my second Carnival I was hoping to try another line but I wanted to go to these ports and booked it with a singles group. I've also heard the canal tours are great for spotting animals. Now if I can just figure out my digital camera I wil be good to go!