Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2005, 04:44 PM
beaches

Default cave tubing excursion thru Carnival?

Anyone been on the cave tubing excurstion through Carnival? If so how was it? We will be pressed for time so I don't want to book through anyone except the ship.
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Colin

Default Re: cave tubing excursion thru Carnival?

Dear cruise ship travellers;
Greetings from a warm and friendly Belize! As a Belizean tour guide I can assist you in planning your visit to our shores.To best describe Belize is to say that Belize is the friendliest amusement eco-park on mother earth. We boast the longest barrier reef in the Americas, the tallest waterfall in Central America, hundreds of mayan sites to visit and explore. Fourty percent of our almost 9000 sq. miles of Belizeean territory is protected from destructive practices. We also boast the largest area of tropical rain forest north of the Amazon with a healthy population of jaguars, tapirs and other wildlife species and the largest network of caves in the region.

So my friends if you want to truly enjoy Belize; mother natures best kept secret with me as your guide and interact with nature and the Belizean people and not from the cramp confinds of a tour bus loaded with 45-50 person, I can be contacted at email address below;
colin @royalmayanadventures.bz.
You can also visit my website at www.royalmayanadventures.bz and find out more about the various fun activities to be enjoyed while in Belize. I thank you.

Best regards;
Colin Gillett
Old March 15th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Vi

We did this tour last year and would highly recommend it! It was the most memorable tour of the trip.
Just a note - you may want to take a change of clothes and a towel for afterwards.
Old March 15th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

The only thing I can say about carnival's cave tubing is book early online. When we first started looking it was $86 for our sail date. Now it is $93! I guess there really is a benefit to booking online.

haley