Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to CruzNLexi
Default snorkel mask with RX

I wear contacts and was wondering if anyone has had their RCX put into thier snorkel or dive mask? If so how much was it? Was it worth it? How much did it cost?
Lexi
Sponsored Links
Old August 11th, 2005, 01:48 PM
cali-croozer

Default Re: snorkel mask with RX

You can, I did, but that was years ago when I learned to scuba dive. Since then, I'm just a "cruise snorkeler". I haven't had any trouble wearing my contact lenses while snorkeling. If you get a mask that fits well, you won't have to worry about leakage and losing your contacts. Do you wear the inexpensive, disposable type lenses? If so, I would just do what I do and take extra lenses on your excursion, just in case. I've never had to use them, but bring them just in case because I can't see without them!