Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2006, 09:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default All inclusive resort in Jamaica

The wife and I will be on a 5 day cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas starting on April 15th. The first port is Ochos Rios, Jamaica. Have seen plenty of beautiful falls in our short lives but have never swam or just sat out in the sun on the ocean. We are thinking about going to an all inclusive resort in Jamaica. Has anyone else done this? Is it worth the money? Are all the drinks, chairs, food, etc..included in the charge? Is there one resort that is better than the others? How long do you actually get to stay there.

thanks,
J
Old January 3rd, 2006, 04:43 PM
Passenger

I'm wondering the same thing. I got in touch with Sandals and found out they offer day passes for $100 a person. THis included everything...food, drinks (alocohlic and non), water sports, just everything....and it looks absolutely beautiful.

If anyone has any other info on resorts, I would love to hear, too!!
Old January 16th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Beginner

Actually the day pass for $100 is from 10 am to 2 am. For the time the cruise ship will be there in Ochie, you will only need the wedding pass of $85, from 10 am to 6 pm - this price/times is directly quoted from Sandals in Miami.