Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 17th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Passenger

Default Shore Excursions Antigua and St. Lucia

Theses are my favorite islands..the green, lush natural beauty of St. Lucia Volcano, Pitons, Waterfall/Botanical Gardens, the mud baths and the sparkling beaches and turquoise waters on both. St. Lucia and Antigua provided my family with an opportunity to taste the delicious local dishes and shopping.

In St. Lucia we went to Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay to relax and chill out. We rented chairs there. This is a beautiful white sand beach and the water is crystal clear. The beach was not crowded and there was a restaurant on the beach. Fabian went our of his way to enusre that our tour of the island was a memorable one...info@fabiantoursstlucia. Fabian frequently stopped to allow us to sample fruits and local breads.

In Antigua, Carl toured us around the island and then off to Dickenson Bay, a truly tropical beach. Carl at antiguapremiertours was a great guy. He showed us all the little nooks and crannies of the island. On both islands, what could I ask for more than what I experienced...the beauty of the islands, the beaches, very warm and friendly people, unlimited refreshments (rum punch, beer, water, soda) and good local restaurants with delicious food!!!
Sponsored Links