Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 30th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Passenger

Default San Juan Ghost/Night tours? Opinions?

I'm thinking the ghost tour sounds fun and I found a night tour telling people history, etc. Wanting to know who's been on these, and how you liked them. We're on Triumph 1-13-07 and arrive in San Juan 5PM I think. So a lot of the day excursion will be over so looking for something fun to do for the evening in town. Cruisemates are the best!! Let me know what y'all think!! 8)

Carnival Triumph- 1st Cruise!!
Sponsored Links
Old July 31st, 2006, 01:21 PM
Admiral

Have been hearing more and more about this tour, everything positive, sounds really cool. I would also love to hear from a cruisemate with first-hand experience.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:37 PM
Passenger

Lisa, I have address for websites detailing the Ghost Tour and the Night Tour if you want them!

Carnival Triumph- 1st Cruise!!
Old August 4th, 2006, 07:18 AM
booboo4031

We did this tour in April. It was very long and toward then end got a little boring. The guide was very obviously reciting a script and got rather annoyed when people would ask questions. A lot of the tour was architectural history. We would walk to certain spots and we would sit and she would tell a story and we would move on. Then we would walk further and we would stop and she would tell us where we should take pictures. All in all, the tour was OK. I don't think I would do it again.