Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2007, 02:18 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to smilinohio30 Send a message via Yahoo to smilinohio30
Default Sensation 8/19 24 hrs in Nassau need excursion help

I will be traveling w/my mother who is in wheelchair. She is not totally immobile but cannot walk long distances or go up or down steps. I am looking for suggestions on shore excursions that we can go on and take her wheelchair. Does anyone know of any tour companies in Nassau and Freeport, maybe a website link so maybe we can book something outside the cruise line. I hope to find it may be cheaper and that they offer handicap accessible tour vans or buses. Any suggestions as to what we can do would be great. We will be in Freeport about 9 hours and 24 hours in Nassau. Anyone know what to do at night in Nassau??
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
acceshsible, accessible, carnival, company, cruise, excursions, excursionsours, finding, handicap, handicapped, nassau, nassua, sensation, shore, tour