Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2008, 12:34 AM
Passenger

Default St Thomas parasailing and tour ?

Has anyone used a local tour on St Thomas that allowed you to parasail along with fitting in sights, shopping and a bit of beach time ?
Sponsored Links
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Beginner

Default St Thomas Parasailing

We found a great option with a company we found called Island Marketing. They let you do a Jetski Safari Snorkel trip, which was really cool, coupled with a great parasail tour, or you can just do the parasailing alone. The parasailing views were awesome. your about 200ft up, and see St John and all the islands. It was my first time, and although scared to death, I loved it!

It all leaves from a beautiful little beach with a watersports hut, plus you get to use the sunloungers and showers on the beach.

We then headed to downtown and finished off the day with shopping, which was a bit hectic after the quiet of the beach!

We found this online with St Thomas Jetski Parasailing tour
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Passenger

Thanks, I found their website this week and it seems it will cost us 30.00 in cab fare each way for 3 people, but they didn't give the name of the beach, I only know it's about a half an hour drive each way. I'm trying to find out how far it is from Megans Bay and if we can fit in shopping as well, I saw the snorkel tour was 125.00 and the parasail 75.00, did they give a discount for both ? If you have any more info I'd really appreciate it. Thanks