Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Beginner

Default action boys belize???

Has anyone used this company for the cave tubing in Belize? Any comments appreciated.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 12th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Beginner

I have not used this company, but on my last cruise many people I talked to did use them. They said they had a great time, and what they said seemed comparable to what people said who used Carnival's cave tubing excursions. I hope this helps!
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Admiral

I used Major Tom and was extremely satisfied. You should be able to Google Major Tom Belize and get their website. You can pay at the dock which I liked. (hint: skip the lunch)
56 Carnival: Mardi Gras, Ecstasy X2, Fascination X6, Celebration, Elation X5, Glory X5, Fantasy X4, Valor, Holiday X3, Imagination, Liberty, Spirit X2, Freedom, Destiny X2, Splendor X2, Dream X2, Conquest, Legend X3, Victory, Sensation, Paradise, Inspiration, Magic X2, Triumph, Miracle X2, Breeze, Sunshine X3
7 Norwegian: Sky, Jewel, Dawn, Epic, Pearl, Breakaway, Getaway
7 Windjammer: S/V Legacy X3, S/V Polynesia, S/V Caledonia, S/V Diamant, S/V Sagitta
HAL Statendam
Old July 20th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiara View Post
I have not used this company, but on my last cruise many people I talked to did use them. They said they had a great time, and what they said seemed comparable to what people said who used Carnival's cave tubing excursions. I hope this helps!
My family used their services for the cave tubing and zip line. Donald Ramirez was our tour guide and he was very informative. My 7 year old son was allowed to participate in both activities with a problem. Carnival cruise line doesn'ti offer a combination of cave tubing and zip line so we had no choice.

We hight recommend their services. It was personal services. Thanks for accommodating my family, " Action Boys Belize. "
Old October 10th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Belize cave tubing and zip line

I googled "Action Boys Belize" and found their website. I just booked my group for the cave tubing and zip line. It sounds exciting. Can't wait.
Old December 16th, 2010, 08:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Belize cave tubing and zip line with action boys belize

Wooooooooooooooooooooow! This was a fantastic experience. Our tour guide, Jorge was very informative. We love the personal services and the special time taken by the tour guides to share mayan history and Belize history with us. We learn a lot about Belize and also learn a few word of the English Creol language. There is no way we can ever thank these guys enough for the great services and special attention they gave us.

actionboysbelize.com is indeed the company to cave and zipline with!