CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Shore Excursions (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/shore-excursions/)
-   -   Tubing and zip line with Action Boys Belize (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/shore-excursions/375868-tubing-zip-line-action-boys-belize.html)

Gentleone August 5th, 2010 01:53 PM

Tubing and zip line with Action Boys Belize

Just got back home from our Carnival Cruise. This was our second cruise to the Western Caribbean and it was the best. We did a combination of the cave tubing and zip line with “Action Boys Belize” . There were 27 of us in our group. We had 3 tour guides that were with us. Donald was the lead guide. He is a warehouse of knowledge. After Donald spoke for half an hour I was thinking that there was nothing else to say. David got the mic and started with Indian History and on he went. When we got to the site there was a long line. Donald stopped the group and told us that we will be passing the line, and just follow him and all will be just fine. We did as instructed. We walked to the front of the line. We were assisted with our gears and headed to the first platform. We had two experts that were assigned to us ( Donald worked this out ). They were kind and very polite. The zipping was a blast!

After the zip line we started our hike through the rain forest. As we hiked Donald did presentation on Medicinal Plants, Indian Culture, and Cave Systems. When we got to the cave entrance Donald gave instructions on what to and not to do. They formed a chain with the kids and Donald towed them whilst David towed the adults. Edward was a back-up guide. The tubing lasted an hour or so. After the tubing we headed to the City. Donald told us that we can add the Zoo to the day's activities with no extra cost. All we need to do was pay our entrance fees. This was nothing to debate on, so we went for the tour of the zoo since we had a lot of time. The tour

of the zoo lasted 40 minutes. We then continued to the City. We had lunch at a local restaurant. Rice, bean, and chicken was our lunch and it was good too. We were then taken back to the terminal to board our tender.

We had a great time in Belize. Thanks to Donald Ramirez and his team ( Action Boys Belize ). Just to pass this on, Action Boys Belize is made up of tour guides who came together to offer visitors to Belize their services at the lowest rates possible. They were all employed with the larger companies who do tours for the cruise lines. Their services are of high standard and doesn't cost mush We got a group discount of $85.00 for the zip line and tubing.

Highly recommended
Beris Gentle and group

geoh February 20th, 2011 09:13 PM

Was there any risk of you missing your ship? I am leading a large group and would like to book this excursion, but we don't want to be at risk.

Gentleone March 7th, 2011 12:31 AM

There was no risk in missing our ship. These guys are great. No standing line and we were their VIP for the day. actionboysbelize.com is the way to go.

geoh March 13th, 2011 11:28 AM

Thank you very much, Gentleone. I just booked our group. Got a great discount and I go free as the group leader.

Thanks for sharing.

G.

geoh March 26th, 2011 10:53 AM

Belize cave tubing and zip line with don Ramirez

Thank you very much again for your information. Our group had a great time. Donald was not able to do the cave part of the tour, but it was till fun. David our cave guide was very informative and careful with the kids. Thank you very much for sharing this experience. action Boys Belize.com are the real deal. Highly recommended

G

Gentleone May 22nd, 2011 10:55 AM

Nice to know you had fun.

Ezflow June 25th, 2011 06:24 PM

Altun Ha and Cave Tubing

We will be docking in Belize City on the 6th of July and we are interested in Altun ha ruins and cave tubing. Has any one done this tour with actionboysbelize.com? What was it like?

geoh June 25th, 2011 06:41 PM

Altun Ha and Cave Tubing

I don't see this tour on their website, but I saw it here:ziplinebelize.bravehost.com

Ezflow September 3rd, 2011 11:52 PM

Altun Ha and Cave Tubing with action Boys Belize

Guys, sorry for taking so long to return to the forum to share my shore excursion experience with you. I have to start off by saying thank you for sharing your information with us. I have no regrets booking through these guys. I requested David as our guide and he is indeed a cool guy to spend the day with. My family had a great time and were impressed with the way they had things organized for us. We had a private van and private tour guide too. We felt like V.I.P. Every thing went really good as you described in your reviews.

I say thank you again for sharing.

E.
U.S.A

Gentleone September 20th, 2011 02:52 PM

Nice to know you had a good time.

Marvinjek November 29th, 2011 05:51 PM

Cave Tubing, Zip Line, and Altun Ha Ruins

I am cruising for the first time on the NCL Spirit with a stop in Belize City. I am considering booking cave tubing, zip line, and altunha ruins. When I called their number they mentioned that it is possible to do.

Marvinjek January 8th, 2012 03:07 PM

Just got back home after a great cruise! I am soooooooo glad that you guys mention about this company. We did cave tubing, zip line, and altun ha ruins and it was fun. Our tour guide was Rand and this guide knows his way around. There was no standing in line nor waiting. Randy made our day in Belize. Loved it. We recommend actionboysbelize.com for a great time.

Marv

gleaasn April 4th, 2012 10:15 PM

Zip line and cave rafting

has any one done the zip line and cave rafting with them. I would like to know what it was like.

Thank you

Glea

Gentleone April 6th, 2012 11:15 AM

Zip line and cave rafting and cave tubing and zip line is the same tour.

gleaasn June 10th, 2012 09:59 AM

Thank you very much. Hope to have as much fun as you did.

cell33cruise July 10th, 2012 10:20 AM

Amazing Visit To Lamanai Mayan Ruins

So happy that we used Action Boys Belize for our tour! They met us promptly at the pier. We arrived on a Carnival cruise & had only 8 hours in this port. Off to Lamanai, about a 2hr 30 min drive r/t & 1 hr r/t boat ride to get to the ruins. We 1st walked through a forest were we saw 2 wild monkeys! The ruins were breathtaking, They managed to get us their before a large group of people arrived, so we climbed to the top, just the 3 of us =D .The lunch provided through Action Boys was the BEST authentic meal we had on our entire cruise & trip..Chicken, rice & beans, plantains, pico de gallo & mashed potatoes-couldn't have asked for more! Try them--they are the BEST!

Gentleone September 22nd, 2012 10:54 PM

This lamanai tour sounds interesting. Hope to do it when we return to Belize.

Ezflow November 15th, 2012 11:29 AM

Lamanai Mayan Ruins

Yeah. Lamanai seems interesting.

deecap January 12th, 2013 09:20 AM

Belize cave tubing, zip line, and altun ha

Cruising NCL Western Caribbean with a stop in Belize. We just booked a combination of cave tubing, zip line, and altun ha ruins with this company and can't wait. Will share our experience when we return.

De.

deecap March 7th, 2013 12:54 PM

God back home after a fantastic cruise with a stop in Belize. Belize was the highlight of our cruise family had a fun cruise and a blast on our super excursion in Belize. At a point I was thinking that we would not have enough time to do all three tours. Let me tell you, it was the best excursion I have ever been on. Our tour guide was Randy. He was well informed of all details of Belize. At a point it felt like I was back in class. I wish I could find find the right words to explain this experience. All I will say is that Its worth every penny. These guys are indeed the best. I recommend their services.

Ginga April 5th, 2013 11:47 AM

Deecap, was there a moment when you felt at risk of missing your ship? Were you rushed through the tour? I really want want to book my family, but we don't want to rushed through the tour.

deecap April 9th, 2013 12:29 PM

Ginga, there were no risks. It was a fantastic tour. There is nothing to worry about. When we were dropped off at the cruise port we had time to do some shopping.

G

Ginga May 21st, 2013 10:49 AM

Thank you for your help. I will be back to share our moments in Belize with these guys. Can't wait

Gentleone July 28th, 2013 05:10 PM

Hi, Ginga. How did your excursion go?

Ginga November 16th, 2013 12:21 PM

Belize Shore Excursions

Our shore excursion was amazing. Thank you for recommending this company.

Gentleone January 7th, 2014 02:05 PM

You are welcome, Ginga.

deecap May 30th, 2014 05:01 PM

Nice to know you had an amazing time, Ginga.

serjcruise July 1st, 2014 03:45 PM

We used Shore Excursioneer Belize Excursion and actually got to cave tube and zip line in private areas so it was not crowded at all. All the other tours go to the same places! This was great! We felt we really got our money worth for!