Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Excursions and personal belongings

We are cruising W. Caribbean on RCC in June doing a stingray encounter, dolphin encounter, turtle farm and tiki beach in Grand Cayman. My question involves our personal belongings. Obviously we'll only take what we NEED...but with a 3 & 5 yr old...that's at least a backpack...and I'm guessing we need our passports when we get off the ship? and money....so when we're IN the water doing our "encounters." are there lockers we can rent and lock? Someone said they are just open cubbies...doesn't sound very secure. Should I worry? Anyone have any advice on this? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old April 25th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Leave your passport in the safe in your cabin..your sail & sign card is what will get you on and off the ship...I carry a picture id too...

You can use these for money CC and small things..
Cruise Ship, Beach & Travel Waterproof Credit Card, ID & Paper Money Holder With Lanyard..on amazon for .49 cents!!!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; April 25th, 2011 at 06:27 PM.