Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Celebrity Constellation 26 Aug St Petersburg shore excursion share wanted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, We are a couple who are doing our first cruise in Aug this year and we want to do a 2 day tour in St Petersburg and we have found a tour we would like to do with insider tours called roll like a russian but as there are only 2 of us we can't afford to do the tour at the 2 people price and was wondering if anyone would like to join forces in order to increase the group number and reduce the price. We have never done this before but we are informed that this roll call is the way to do it, hope i'm doing this right. We are a quiet couple aged 37 and 30 and we just want to have a quiet holiday away together but want to see as much as possible and we know a tour is the only way with St Petersburg and we need to reduce the cost. Insider tours have informed me they will give a 5% discount if we can find people to join forces with and make a booking. Please let me know

Thanks

Ellen
Sponsored Links
Old August 12th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmite8 View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, We are a couple who are doing our first cruise in Aug this year and we want to do a 2 day tour in St Petersburg and we have found a tour we would like to do with insider tours called roll like a russian but as there are only 2 of us we can't afford to do the tour at the 2 people price and was wondering if anyone would like to join forces in order to increase the group number and reduce the price. We have never done this before but we are informed that this roll call is the way to do it, hope i'm doing this right. We are a quiet couple aged 37 and 30 and we just want to have a quiet holiday away together but want to see as much as possible and we know a tour is the only way with St Petersburg and we need to reduce the cost. Insider tours have informed me they will give a 5% discount if we can find people to join forces with and make a booking. Please let me know

Thanks

Ellen
Hi Ellen,
Are you still looking for a 2 Day tour in St, Petersburg for Celebrity Constellation on Aug 26? we are also looking for more people to join us, in order to increase the group number and reduce the price!. Please let me know, if you guys interested and wants to join!

If you have any questions! just PM me!

Thanks,
Lim