Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default If there's no lockers, where do you put your stuff?

I emailed Nachi Cocom a week ago asking if they had lockers and finally got a response today saying they don't. If we want to do waverunners, where do we put our stuff? I really want to bring my own towels as they charge $5 each for their's, I think it's ridiculous to pay that after all we're paying for the all-inclusive.

I was sooooo excited b/c I found an all-inclusive in Cozumel that had a special "virgin" rate for those that didn't want any alcohol, I emailed them and they said they've been bought by someone else and don't have those rates anymore-ack!!! Just wanted to share my excitement and then frustration
Sponsored Links
Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:15 AM
Admiral

you have a couple of choices, first off don't bring any valuables, just your sign& sail card, id, a couple of bucks for incidentals, sunscreen, cheapie camera,all in a tote or backpack,as for the towels you can either buy some cheapie towels at home and leave them there, bring the towels from the ship- just make sure you bring them back. If you can, take turns away from your things, so that someone is there to watch them.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:25 AM
Administrator
Admiral

I will say that, for a beach day, Nachi-Cocum is a great place to relax and enjoy.

It is a private venue and well monitored. I would just bring the basics and towels from the ship and not worry too much. You can also drop your camera or other valuables at the bar and have them watch them while you go out on the jet skis.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me