Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Shore Excursions
Register Forgot Password?

Shore Excursions Snorkeling, SCUBA, sightseeing - discuss ports and activities

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Oceania Cruises Riviera - Alberobello Shore Excursion

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to form a group on an excursion that I have booked or perhaps join other groups also. My partner and I are booked for Oceania Riviera Cruise Depart 27 Aug - 7 days venice to istanbul and now we're organising our onshort tours. So far we have booked a tour in Alberobello on our stop to Bari.

We booked with shorecruiseexcursions.com a family friend had vouched for them as her family used the same company for their excursions in Norway 2 months. I contacted them via email initially and after exchanging a few emails with them they seem very transparent and helpful. Anyway, what we need is to get more people to join us on this trip at least 10 so that the price of the excursion can remain lower, it's only 22 per Adult which compare to others website i saw it's really a bargain. Please if you can sign up for this tour it will be helpful, they don't take payment until the group is form so just try and pre-book the tour, and hopefully we can have more people on this tour and get the discount.

Please also let us know what other tour anyone had booked with details on how we can also join your tour and book.

My kindest regards
Pauline.
Sponsored Links