Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old May 10th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Anchorage to Vancouver in early July - split cheapest cabin for 7 nights

Anyone interested in splitting a cabin on a cruise from Anchorage, AK to Vancouver, BC in early July?

I don't have the tickets yet (it's cheaper to buy later than early), but it's looking like it'll cost $700-$900 per person for the cheapest 2-person cabin room on a 7-night cruise. That's cheaper than taking the ferry, where you have to setup a tent and sleep on the deck and supply your own food (vs a cruise with a cabin, bathroom, and food is provided).

* CruiseSheet.com - Cruise deals from Alaska

I'm sending this request because travelling by sea is significantly less costly to the environment than flying, and a cruise appears to be the cheapest way to travel by boat (within a week) from Anchorage to Vancouver. If you know otherwise, please let me know!

If interested, please PM me.

PS Looks like there's a lot of creeps on the forums. I'm just trying to travel & split costs, so please don't have any weird expectations. I don't intend to spend much time in the cabin other than sleeping & using the bathroom. fwiw, I don't snore. I'm a pretty chill person; I'd probably spend most of my time reading in a warm, quiet spot on the deck someplace.

I'm a very respectful & clean person, and I'd be happy to setup a skype call as a first step.