Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 21st, 2017, 07:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Almost free cruise... partner canceled last minute!

Hello, I have a cruise already paid for that leaves Ft Lauderdale on July 2nd for a week. I have already paid in full and can not get any refund at this point. My girlfriend broke up with me and I still would like to go but all my friends/relatives can't go so I'm willing to just give someone a free cruise minus your tips and flight to/from FL. I know this sounds too good to be true or goofy but I just would like to have some sort of company. Doesn't need to be anything more than that. Just someone to hang out with during the cruise. Male or female doesn't matter as long as you are straight and can go. It's on the RC Allure. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you, Brian [email protected]
Old June 23rd, 2017, 01:07 PM
Cruise Maniac

I would be willing to go with you if you> I also have no one to go with either. what are the ports of call?
Old June 23rd, 2017, 01:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

I would be willing to go with you. I have no one to go with either. I would have to fly there. What are the ports of call?
Old June 24th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Sorry found someone I know that is gonna go. Wasn't real comfortable about stranger after all. Good luck everyone.
Old June 28th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Familiar Face

You may never come back to check this but GOOD FOR YOU!!! I was going to tell you to go, even if you didn't find a buddy Get out there. I don't know you, but I imagine you need the break. Enjoy!