Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Cruise Dress / Packing

Cruise Dress / Packing Recommendations for the best clothes for traveling on ships

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 24th, 2009, 05:34 PM
david30101

Default Kilt wearing around the ship

I have gotten a Kilt recently and like wearing it most of time. Its not one of those types you see the Scottish wearing, its more like a casual skirt made for guys. its all cotton/denim wrap style and worn with a t shirt and tennis shoes or a collared shirt as well. Even around the deck and pool area as a coverup since i wear speedos most of time. How would some react if I wore something like that around the ship? Not that I care. I have worn it in public with no problems. If I could post a pic here Id show you. Im in very good shape and go to gym alot. "V" shape with a 30 waist. I guess what this question aims towards is, if women can wear skirts in dinning room for dinner, I should be able to wear a kilt..Right?..Since its not considered "shorts". (non formal nights).