Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

Old February 1st, 2015, 06:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Post Old photos of cruise ship musicians and old deck plans

Hi. I'm a university researcher at Central Queensland University in Australia. I'm starting a book on the history of music making at sea. Thus, I'm looking for a few things:
  • Photos of cruise ship musicians from the time period 1965-2000
  • Copies of activity schedules from the same period, especially 1965-1990
  • Deck plans of early cruise ships (such as Carnival's Mardi-Gras or Tropicale

If anyone is able to assist, I'd be very appreciative. You can get in touch with me through this board or through my website Dr David Cashman | CQUniversity

Kind regards

Dr David Cashman
CQUniversity

PS. I used to work as a cruise ship musician myself, having been on the Carnival Ecstasy, Cunard QE2 and QM2, Crystal Harmony, P&O Pacific Dawn, Golden Princess, Regent Mariner and Regent Navigator.