Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Hotels

Hotels Recommendations for the best places to stay pre/post cruise.

Old May 27th, 2001, 01:20 PM
llmoyer123

Default suggestions for precruise motel/hoel in miami?

haven't booked the hotel or air through the cruise company and am hoping to find a reasonably priced hotel that will have shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and then, hopefully, shuttle service to the pier. i note that SOME of the hotels even have carnival cruise lines come in early to do your paperwork ahead of time...

any advise or pointers on which hotels to look at or WHERE to look online for the bargains will be greatly appreciated!
Old June 16th, 2001, 03:42 PM
Shan Rose

Default Re: suggestions for precruise motel/hoel in miami?

You can go to "keyword" and click Miami and then click hotels.....also there is another website called "Roomsaver.com".......or click on Hotels.....there are tons and tons of them......
Here are a few of them I found: Continental Bayside..7 miles from Airport and close to port. $69-$100 (305-358-4555)
Miami Downtown Conv. Center...$75.95...5 miles to airport and to Port
Best Western Marina Park Hotel $75.95..5 miles from airport and 1 mile to Port
(305-371-4400)
Old June 28th, 2001, 03:44 PM
Nick Kozloff

Default Re: suggestions for precruise motel/hoel in miami?

Hi,
I stayed at the Sheraton Biscayane bay Hotel in Miami last year for one night for the prenight/cruise thing. I found that it was a great find for us. The price is outstanding considering the location and the accomidations you recieve by staying here. Heated outdoor pool, excersise facility, sportsbar/grill, and just a short walk to the beach. Free shuttle that leaves every 20 minutes to take you to the pier, or the airport, very convient. Just a short cab ride to the shopping areas in Miami, and also a free shuttle can take you to the plaza where all the fine shopping is and restaraunts are. The rates were going right at 90 dollars a night which we thought was very good considering everything we had gotten with the package. I really reccomend this Hotel, until then happy sailings

-Nick