Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 1st, 2018, 08:27 AM
Admiral

Default November 1st!

Morning Mates, here it is already the 1st of November. It is probably my least favourite month of the year; no holidays (no Thanksgiving in Canada, ours is in October), no pretty fall colours, lousy wet cold weather with the possibility of snow, just a nothing month. Oh well, at least I am one month closer to my cruise(s)!

Today is aquafitness again, I am trying to get in 3 days a week in addition to Yoga class with my Little Sister and Line Dance on Fridays. All this exercise added to the 30 minute workouts I do online every day in an effort to lose some weight and build up my strength and flexibility. Gott a keep moving or I'll just seize up and not move at all!

donna