Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Admiral

Red face Tuesday Beautiful Tuesday!

Morning Mates, it is indeed a beautiful Tuesday in these parts, probably going to be the hottest day of the year so far. It is presently 13C or 55F, a go-out-without-your-jacket kind of morning, and this afternoon it's supposed to hit 22C or 71F, so I am digging the shorts and flip flops out of storage!

This morning I have a Dr. appointment, then will do some more pull-out-the-dead-stuff gardening, then off to work this afternoon to spend the rest of the day outside with the kids. Love this weather!

donna