Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 26th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Oct 7.2018 queen Marry NY to South Hamp or Hamburg

Looking female cabinmate to share the cost. ı am responsıble neat non smoker profesional Newyorker likes to read and exercise .. pls email [email protected]
Old September 27th, 2018, 03:22 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise barcelona to Miami 20th Oct

Hi I am single, straight, female Australian wanting tyo do the transatlantic crosding but need a rooom mate .
If anyone interested in sharing please email me .
[email protected] ASAP.
I believe there is another one crossing in oct as well . I am very open to other crossings .
I dont smoke , like a quiet drink . Very active, love playing bridge ...considerate and easy to travel with .
I am not moody , easy to get along with .
My ideal travel mate would be similar .
Thanks Tasma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
This is a STICKY message that will always be at the top - for as long as you are seeking a cruise companion leave your post up here. If you want to cancel just contact me by email ([email protected]) and I will delete your post.

Single ladies 60+ years (or close to this age, it is not a set rule) - please post here with the following information:
  • When you wish to cruise
  • Where you hope to go
  • How long a cruise you want to share
  • Your ideal roommate
  • Personal details about yourself that other people should know (do you snore, etc)
  • Any other details (favorite cruise line, what you expect to spend, etc.)
There is no need to post email addresses or phone numbers. People can contact you through private messages by clicking on your username in the upper right hand corner and selecting "send a private message to [Screename]".

If there is a post here that does not belong then click on the button in the upper corner of the post called "report a post" (to the right of the word "permalink") and tell us if it contains remarks that don't belong here.

Please don't use this board for chit-chat. There are other boards for that. Only use this thread to post specifics about yourself and the cruise you want to share if you are a solo-cruising lady 60 or older.

For a fast way to find this board; look for the "seeking cruise companion" link in the "Cruise Forums" drop-down on the front page (in the navigation bar under the logo).

This is now a sticky thread and it has become quite useful. Please remember to be specific, about whom you may be replying to, when you want to cruise, and always remember this is just a first step, the next step being the telephone and then meeting in person if at all possible.
Old September 28th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ycruiser View Post
Hi Viola, I just found this site today My name is Yasmin. I had plans to go on a 29 day cruise on Oceania starting on September 27 , 2018 with a friend but she decided she cant do it at this time. It starts in Vancouver (Alaska portion) than California, Mexico, Panama Cannal , Cuba and ends in Miami. I am a widow 61 y old love crusing, love Alaska, like smaller more personal ships. Looking to share a cabin inside or outside- This cruise with the OíLife choice ( which includes free internet and air travel and either 7 excursions per person or $700.00 credit per person is around $7200.00 p/p. Open to other cruises/ possibilities- just let me know what you have in mind. I live in Los Angeles. Thank you,
Old September 28th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Iím looking for a roommate for my mom she is 74 and loves cruises she lives in Santa Clarita!! There is a 28 day cruise she was interested in October but open as well to other options Email if interested [email protected]
Old October 1st, 2018, 12:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Princess World Cruise 2020

I am looking for a travel companion for my mother for the world cruise in 2020. She is 70, fit, Australian (Brisbane), non-smoker, enjoys a quiet wine and a good laugh. Email [email protected] Cheers Jennifer

Last edited by Jentank; October 1st, 2018 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Wanted to add email
Old October 25th, 2018, 02:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Panama Canal
18Apr2019 to 08May2019
20 day cruise Holland America, Volendam
Fort Lauderdale FL.USA to Vancouver Canada

Female 68, straight, mobile, alert, oriented. Very independent, self directed. Respectful of others and friendly. Seeking like minded female partner to share expenses on cabin. I live in Vancouver Canada and like the idea of ending the cruise at home. I am going with or without a cabin mate but it would be nice to share expenses.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 10:27 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to LovesFunLaffsOften Send a message via Yahoo to LovesFunLaffsOften
Default Count me in! I sent you an email!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flygal33 View Post
uise December 3Ė7
Looking for a roommate to join me on the property brothers cruise December 3Ė7 on royal Caribbean mariner of the seas. I am booked in his junior suite and my roommate canceled on me. I have a hotel room at the Marriott downtown Miami the day before the cruise which is paid for. Cost of the cruise is 1359 which covers the cruise, port taxes and tips. I went on their last cruise and won a date with Jonathan for dinner. This is a fabulous cruise which is why I donít want to mess up. Please contact [email protected] or more information.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 10:32 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to LovesFunLaffsOften Send a message via Yahoo to LovesFunLaffsOften
Default I might be interested! Have you booked it yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalbejeweled View Post
May 4, 2019
Baltic Area
10 days
MSC Posia
Iím very flexible so I could room with about anyone.
I am a 63 year old widow. Non-smoker who loves to travel. I am interested in pretty much everything. Maybe not super physical activities but anything else! Looking for a cabin buddy and we could hang out or go our separate ways.
Old November 4th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Nov. 2019 HAL 30 day Amazon Explorer

Looking for a female roommate for this cruise RT on the Volendam from Florida to south/east Caribbean and northern South America, including cruising into the Brazilian Amazon. 66 yo, retired nurse, non-smoker, looking for similar to share costs of an inside cabin.
Old November 15th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default great post

amazing post thank you so much for this
Old November 22nd, 2018, 08:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWF looking for cruise companion 2nd Dec 18 Barcelona

Hi, I know this is short notice, but I'm looking for a cruise companion to share on the above cruise. It's 2nd December 2018, Barcelona-Barcelona - including Casablanca, Canary Islands and Madeira. We can spend as much or as little time as you want together, just would like to keep the costs down. I'm Australian, 59 and would love to do this cruise. Hope to hear from you.
Old January 4th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Familiar Face

Old February 23rd, 2019, 12:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Transatlantic or Panama 2019

Old February 28th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Old March 13th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking to go on a cruise now-March 2019

Old March 19th, 2019, 08:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer