Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old August 9th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile SWM 65+ looking for female cabin mate - Vancouver to Sydney HA Maasdam 09/27/2016

Looking forward to a 22-day transpacific cruise to Sydney, Australia on Holland America MS Maasdam departing Vancouver September 27 2016.

I'm a widower, artist, just looking for a friendly, companionable female cruise companion who is easy to get along with and likes a good laugh. No expectations except your share of cost: US$2000.

I'm a fit, active 65+, love a good walk, a good conversation, a good glass of wine. Easy to live with, tidy, personable and open to friendship. I'm a lifelong mariner - once rescued from a sinking sailboat by a novice Coast Guard crew! - now I enjoy letting someone else drive the boat once in awhile.

Last edited by capnrich; August 9th, 2016 at 02:27 PM.
Old August 12th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Would love to go wrh

I'm a female, in my 20s looking for a new adventure and also do not want the extra cost for the cabin.
I do not snore, mature, I've been to 33 countries and am looking for fun!
Old August 17th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, Sue here. tell me more about your trip, whatever else I would need to know. I know you said $200 but that doesn't sound believable, so explain to me if possible please. Can send you photos also if you would like to email me and I will reply, on YAH ulloasue.

QUOTE=capnrich;1536389]Looking forward to a 22-day transpacific cruise to Sydney, Australia on Holland America MS Maasdam departing Vancouver September 27 2016.

I'm a widower, artist, just looking for a friendly, companionable female cruise companion who is easy to get along with and likes a good laugh. No expectations except your share of cost: US$2000.

I'm a fit, active 65+, love a good walk, a good conversation, a good glass of wine. Easy to live with, tidy, personable and open to friendship. I'm a lifelong mariner - once rescued from a sinking sailboat by a novice Coast Guard crew! - now I enjoy letting someone else drive the boat once in awhile. [/QUOTE]
Old August 17th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Nevermind, sorry I misunderstood that I see it says $2,000. Not 200. Silly me
Old August 21st, 2016, 11:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi, I cruise often and just returned from Med cruise. many similar interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnrich View Post
Looking forward to a 22-day transpacific cruise to Sydney, Australia on Holland America MS Maasdam departing Vancouver September 27 2016.

I'm a fit, active 65+, love a good walk, a good conversation, a good glass of wine. Easy to live with, tidy, personable and open to friendship. I'm a lifelong mariner - once rescued from a sinking sailboat by a novice Coast Guard crew! - now I enjoy letting someone else drive the boat once in awhile.