Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 1st, 2016, 10:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Roomie for Western Caribbean 12/4-12/10

Freedom of the Seas: Western Caribbean cruise, 12/4-12/10

Not one, but two of my sailing companions had to backout on me.! The cruise is booked and paid up, but I would love a cabin mate to save on having paid in full . I did get a fairly dermure interior state room, but I was assured there's tons to do, and the room is mostly for sleeping.

There is another group I will spend time with on board. I am open to doing some adventurous excursions with a potenial roomie, however. Of course, if your just along for the ride, that's cool, too.

About me: I am trying to quit smoking, and use an e-cigarette. I will be drinking on the trip, but not to excess. I'm an ambivert, so I'm friendly and polite, but won't be overbearing if you need your space. Also, I'm pretty neat and tidy. I like learning and trying new things, so I won't be lounging around too much. Not looking for anything romantic (!), but I am fine with male or female, and travelers of different ages.

I will be traveling from Maryland to Ft. Lauderdale the day before.
Destinations
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- George Town, Grand Cayman
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico

Last edited by knew21040; November 1st, 2016 at 10:46 PM. Reason: updated destinations