Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Post Seeking female roommate April 30-May 7 Miami, FL to western Caribbean

I'm seeking a female roommate to share expenses April 30-May 7, 2017 for a Carnival cruise Miami, FL to western Caribbean: Grand Cayman, Isla Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel. If you're interested, I can send you details about the itinerary, ship, and expenses.

I'm traveling with my adult daughter and her boyfriend. I've cruised before and enjoyed it.

This is my first time using this site, so please let me know if I've omitted anything obvious.
Old January 10th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Olive,

I've sent you a private message so if you still looking for a cruise mate please give me a shout.
Old January 11th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Familiar Face

Olive,
This timeframe is of interest to me. I cruise fairly often and am also new to website. Have done this itinerary 3 X as all are premium dive destinations. Please confirm ship, order of itinerary and cost and if you would like to talk further, you can message me. I'm a young, outgoing 59 YO working on bucket list that keeps growing faster than I can check it off!

Look forward to hearing from you
Rhonda
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I sent you a private message
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Neither of the two people who contacted me can make the cruise, so I'm still looking for a roommate. Please contact me if interested. The ship and itinerary are said to be terrific!